Friday, June 27, 2008

Super Sadie

This little girl is comedy. She is going to be the laughs of her family for all of her life. A couple of Sadie anecedotes:
Photobucket
I am not sure where Jaren and I got it, but when we are brushing teeth we tell Gunnar he needs to brush well to get all the sugar bugs out. If he doesn't those little bugs eat away at his teeth during the night or all day long. Since we have been here I have been telling all of them that when they brush their teeth. The other night I told Sades to make sure she got all the bugs out. She came to me wide-mouthed and said, "Kam, did I get all the German Lady Bugs out?" What? That was funny. Sugar bugs to German Lady Bugs...
Photobucket
This morning I was jumping with them on the trampoline. I am obviously pregnant and have been a walking science experiment for these girls, "Where's the baby Aunt Kam? Why is your belly getting bigger?" etc. etc. ect. Today while jumping on the tramp Sadie said, "Kam, don't jump too high. If you do your baby will fall out." Good point. I took my leave from the tramp. ;)
She is fun, and a gift to this family, as are the other two beauties that chase her around and make her laugh all day.
Photobucket
It wasn't too funny when she dumped a full watermelon slushie from Sonic all over the interior of the car today...

4 comments:

*Jess* said...

But look at that cute face! I'm sure it made it easier to clean up the sticky mess!

Anonymous said...

mmmm, Sonic! Hope you get a nice rest when you get home...saw Jaren at Dance Festival practice last Tuesday and he said he was missing you tons.

Anonymous said...

Kam- I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at your blog- you are so talented!! Jaren scored for sure! I also love how big your pics are so I can see the detail- any chance you can show me how to make the pics on my blog bigger??

Becca said...

Was it your car she dumped the slushi on?