Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1st: A Really Cool Thematic Announcement

I am afraid of change. I hate it. Big time. In fact my parents bought me this book a long time ago called Who Moved My Cheese, that was supposed to help me embrace change through a moldy cheese analogy. It was clever and I liked it, but I still fear the big C word. Not today. Today I am excited for change.

In honor of my little business and it's growth, in honor of June 1st and thematic me I am launching...drum roll please...a brand spanking new blog. (The crowd goes wild!) HOOORAYYYY! It is time to upgrade to kameejune 2.1.

Blogspot has been a great start for kamee june photography, but it is starting to feel a little too homemade for me and for the goals I have for my business. This blog will still stay live, but not active.

My personal and professional journaling will now be found at...wait for it...http://kameejune.com/theblog/

A sneak peek of what is waiting for you at the new blog.



Want to see more? Go on... click the link... there is a present waiting for you...http://kameejune.com/theblog/ This moment, right now, we celebrate change...
join me.

5 comments:

Angela said...

I just saw your new blog and I love it! Your work is beautiful.
I just got back from Ecuador and had a great time. Oh I love Guayaquil. I should be posting pictures soon in my blog soon.

Lots of love!

Jennifer P. said...

ok...I was wondering why I hadn't heard any more updates from you! Sorry I'm so behind!

Embracing the change now.... :)

Kam said...

Hi Kam, I'm Kam! I'm a bloggy buddy of Jodee Leader's and saw your comment! How funny! I have never met another "Kam" with a K until our blog either!

Your photos are beautiful!
Blessings,
Kam

dana said...

oh wow. you have two blogs??? Love it. Gorgeous picture.

Jenn Guirand said...

I've got a whole new level of LOVE for you!! My mom bought me Who Moved My Cheese after I graduated high school and my friends moved away! hahah

You're very talented and I thoroughly enjoy your work.

Bless you